JPSC MO Recruitment 2023 – PC : MRP Graphics
JPSC Medical Officer 2023: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) will end registrations for the posts of Medical Officer (Backlog) Advt.No.-19/2023 on July 20, 2023. Candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website, jpsc.gov.in, up to 5:00 pm
Jharkhand MO Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 256 vacancies, out of which 230 are for Medical Officer (Regular) positions. The remaining 26 vacancies are backlog vacancies for Medical Officer.
Application Fee: Applicants from the unreserved/BC/EBC/EWS category are required to pay a fee of Rs 600, whereas candidates from the SC/ST category of Jharkhand state need to pay Rs 150.
Jharkhand MO Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the Jharkhand MO recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website, jpsc.gov.in.
- Click on “Online Application” on the homepage.
- Click on Medical Officer application link.
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process.
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee.
- Download the cpmplete application form to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
#JPSC #Medical #Officer #Registration #Ends #Today #Backlog #Vacancies #jpsc.gov.in #Apply