SEBI Officer Grade A 2023 – PC : MRP Graphics
SEBI Officer Grade A 2023: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) will end registrations for recruitment to the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2023 in the Legal Stream on July 9, 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website, sebi.gov.in .gov.in.
SEBI Officer Grade A 2023: Important Details
The selection process consists of Phase I and Phase II online examinations scheduled for August 5 and September 9, respectively. The dates for Phase III (Interview) will be announced later.
SEBI Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for these positions, candidates must not exceed 30 years of age as of May 31, 2023, and must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institute.
SEBI Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Candidates belonging to the Unreserved/OBC/EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs 1000, while candidates from the SC/ST/PwBD category need to pay Rs 100.
SEBI Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the SEBI Officer Grade A 2023 Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website, sebi.gov.in.
- Click on the “Careers” link on the homepage.
- Select “SEBI Recruitment Exercise – Recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2023 – Legal Stream.”
- Register and proceed with the application process.
- Fill in the required information, pay the fee, and submit the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
#SEBI #Officer #Grade #Registration #Ends #Today #Assistant #Manager #sebi.gov.in #Apply