SSC JE Recruitment 2023
– PC : MRP Graphics
SSC JE Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will end registrations for the Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and Electrical) exam 2023 on August 16, 2023. Candidates can apply for SSC JE 2023 on the official website, ssc.nic.in.
SSC JE Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 1324 vacancies for Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical) for various organizations/offices of the Government of India. The recruitment exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in October 2023.
Candidates applying for the vacancies should not be between the ages of 30 and 32 as of August 1, 2023. Upper age relaxation is applicable for various posts/departments for reserved category candidates.
Candidates will be charged a fee of Rs. 100 at the time of application. SC/ST/PwBD, and women candidates are eligible for an exemption of the application fee.
The final selection will be based on the result of a Computer-Based Examination (Paper I and Paper II), post preference, and document verification conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
SSC JE Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can apply for the SSC JE Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website, ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply” on the homepage.
- Now click on the tab for JE recruitment.
- Click on the application link for JE recruitment 2023 and register yourself.
- Fill out the application form, upload documents, pay the fee and submit.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
#SSC #Recruitment #Registration #Ends #Today #Posts #ssc.nic.in #Apply