KVS Application Form at kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
KVS Admission 2022-23 registration process has been started online on 28th February 2022 for class 1 admission to Kendriya Vidyalaya. The application form for class 2 to class 11 will be available offline on 8th April 2022. Application forms for the other classes will be invited through offline mode.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan is a system of Central Government Schools in India which is governed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). Presently, there are 1249 Kendriya Vidyalaya running in the country.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sanghatan has the world’s largest chain of schools. It came into existence in the year 1963 under the name of ‘Central Schools’ and later the name was changed to Kendriya Vidyalaya. Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission details will be updated here after the announcement of the official notification.
The Kendriya Vidyalaya schools are affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The main objective of the Sanghatan is to provide education to the children of Indian Defense Services Personnel. However, it is now extended to all the Central Government employees as Army started its own Army Public schools. Here you can check important information regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23: Highlights
Check key highlights with regard to the KVS Admission 2022 in the table below. Information regarding the admission process will be updated from time to time:
|Name of the School||Kendriya Vidyalaya|
|Affiliated to||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Admission Regulating Authority||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)|
|Application Form Mode||Online / Offline|
|The registration process will commence from||28th February 2022 (Class 1)|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23: Notification
- The notification for Kendriya Vidyalaya 2022-23 session has been released online on February 28th, 2022.
- KVS admission 2022 online registration process has begun on 28th February 2022 for Class 1.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya 2022 registration process can be completed within the stipulated time.
- The application form for class 2 to class 11 will be released offline mode on 8th April 2022.
- Applicants have to comply with all the prescribed conditions for getting admission to the KVS Vidyalaya. More details regarding the admission process are given below.
KV Admission 2022-23: Important Dates
The applicants can submit an application form for admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya as per the prescribed schedule. The crucial dates for submission of the online application form for the academic session 2022-23 are given in the table below. Aspirants need to submit the application forms within the prescribed time frame:
|Advertisement for KVS admission||28th February 2022|
|Online registration for Class I||28th February 2022 10.00 AM onwards|
|Last date for submitting the online application form for class 1||21st March 2022|
|(a)Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates (b)Admission of eligible candidates of the selected list in the following order: (i)RTE (ii)From Service Priority Category (I and II) only (iii)Shortfall of Reservation Quota after admission in (i) and (ii) above||1st List- 25th March 2022 2nd List: 1st April 2022 (if seats remain vacant) 3rd list- 8th April 2022 ( if seats remain vacant) To be announced (if seats remain vacant)|
|Declaration of the provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked).||6th to 8th April 2022|
|Extended date for Second Notification for offline registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST, and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode.||Notification: 13th April 2022 Registration: 13th to 16th April 2022 Display of admission list 18th to 22nd April 2022|
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- in offline mode subject to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||8th April to 16th April 2022|
|Declaration of the list of class II onwards||21st April 2022|
|Admission for class II onwards||22nd April to 28th April 2022|
|Last date of admission for all classes except class XI||within 10 days after the announcement of the class 10th result.|
|For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI.||Within 10 days after the announcement of class X results|
|KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI.||Within 20 days after
the announcement of class X results.
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies||After the admissions of KV students in class XI|
|Last date of admission for all classes including XI||30 days from the date of announcement of class-X results by CBSE|
KV Admission 2022 for Class 2 and Above
- The registration process for class 11th will commence within 10 days after the declaration of the Board result.
- The admission list for class 11th will be made available within 20 days after the announcement of the CBSE 10th Class Board Result.
- Application forms will be available in the concerned schools.
- Registration process for classes 2nd and above will be held through offline mode.
- It is pertinent to mention here that there is no entrance test for admission to class II to class VIII.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022: Age Limit
Check the age limit for different classes in the table below:
|Class||Minimum Age||Upper Age Limit|
|I||5 Years||7 Years|
|II||6 Years||8 Years|
|III||7 Years||9 Years|
|IV||8 Years||10 Years|
|V||9 Years||11 Years|
|VI||10 Years||12 Years|
|VII||11 Years||13 Years|
|VIII||12 Years||14 Years|
|IX||13 Years||15 Years|
|X||14 Years||16 Years|
KV Admission 2022-23: Age Relaxation
The students can check the age relaxation criteria herein below:
- There are 02 years of age relaxation for the physically handicapped candidates.
- In the case of Class IX candidates, no age restriction is there if the candidate is seeking admission into class X in the same year.
- For class XII students, there is no age limit prescribed if there is no break in the continuous study.
KVS Admission: Seat Relaxation
- 3% for Physically Handicapped Candidates
- 5% for Scheduled Tribe Candidates
- 15% for Scheduled Caste candidates
- 25% for candidates belonging to EWS (Economically Weaker Section) category.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022: Registration
- The registration forms can be obtained from the concerned KVS School before the start of the academic session.
- After filling up the registration form, it should be submitted to the concerned KVS schools before the last date.
- After the last date, no application form will be considered. Any request to submit with a late fee will also not be entertained.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022?
The students need to know the complete admission process before submitting the application form. Go through the official information bulletin and read all the information related to the admission process thoroughly. Here are the guidelines for applying to KVS Admission:
- Obtain the application form from the concerned school within the prescribed time limit before the start of the academic session.
- Now, fill in your personal details, qualification and address etc. information in the application form.
- Remember, entries in the application form should be correct in all respect.
- Paste a recent passport size photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Attach all the relevant documents with the application form.
- Put your signature in the space provided in the application form.
- After reading all the instructions carefully, submit the application form to the concerned authority at the school.
Important documents to be enclosed with the application form:
For class I
- The birth certificate of the child issued by the competent authority should be attached to the application form.
For Other Classes
- The date of birth will be considered which is mentioned in the TC (Transfer Certificate) issued by the School recognized State Education Board/Department.
- The original birth certificate will be returned to the parents after due verification.
- Admission up to class VIII may be allotted with any school transfer certificate subject to the availability of a birth certificate issued by the concerned authority.
- A certificate of relationship must be submitted for grandchildren of Hon’ble MPs, PSU Employees and KVS Employees.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/EWS/OBC and BPL categories need to produce the respective certificate issued by the concerned Department of State/Union Government.
- Physically handicapped persons have to submit the disability certificate issued by a civil surgeon or rehabilitation centre.
- A certificate of retirement for uniformed defence personnel is required.
- Proof of residence is also required.
Priorities will be given as per the following manner:
- Children of Ex-servicemen
- Children of transferable/non-transferable Central Government Employee.
- Children of foreign national officials, who came to India on deputation/transfer on initiation by the Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable/non-transferable employees of Autonomous bodies/PSUs/ Institute of Higher Learning of the Govt. of India.
- Children of transferable/non-transferable employees of the State Government.
- Children of any other category including the children of foreign nationals who are living in India due to their professional commitments or for any personal reasons.
- Children of foreign nationals will be considered for admission only if there is no Indian National waitlisted for admission.
KV Admission Fee structure (Per Month)
Here you can check the Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission fee structure in the table below.
|Class IX & X (Boys)||Rs.200.00|
|Class XI & XII Commerce & Humanities (Boys)||Rs.300.00|
|Class XI & XII Science (Boys)||Rs.400.00|
|Class III onwards wherever Computer Education is being imparted||Rs.100.00|
|Computer Science Fee. (for elective subjects) + 2 stage||Rs.150.00|
|Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (Classes I – XII)||Rs.500.00|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23: Registration Highlights
- The registration form shall be made available to the applicants Free OF COST by the Principal of the concerned School.
- Registration shall not be done if there is no vacancy remains in a particular class.
- Class XI registration shall be taken up immediately after the announcement of the Class X board result.
- The duly filled registration form along with requisite documents must be submitted to the concerned Vidyalaya within the prescribed time limit.
- The documents attached with the application form should be attested as per the directions.
State-wise Number of KVS Available in the Country
Here is the information about the total number of Kendriya Vidyalaya available in different cities of the country. Candidates can also check the official website of the KVS to know the KVS schools.
|City||Total Schools||City||Total Schools|
Stay connected with us for more information on Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2022-23.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS has released fresh guidelines for admission 2020- 21 on the official website kvsangathan.nic.in- Check details here
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan, KVS has recently released revised guidelines for KV admissions 2020 on the official website, kvsangathan.nic.in. The guidelines are released for new and existing candidates. The school’s administration has reserved 27 per cent seats for Other Backward Classes, OBC candidates which are mentioned in the guidelines.
This had already been decided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development in December 2019. As per the official information, admission for Class 1 would be conducted through an online draw of lots. The admissions to Class 2 to class 8 would be done on a priority basis. This means in case the applications exceed the number of seats, the lottery system would be followed.
Admissions to Class 9 will be given on the basis of an entrance exam and admission to Class 11 would be done on the basis of Class 10 marks of any candidate. Admission of fresh students to Class 10 and Class 12 are subject to availability, as per the information brochure of KVS.
KVS would preference to the following –
Children of transferable and non-transferable Central government employees and children of ex-servicemen. This will also include children of Foreign National officials, who come on deputation or transfer to India on invitation by Govt. of India.
Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertaking/Institute of Higher Learning of the Government of India
Children of transferable and non-transferable State Government employees.
Children of transferable and non-transferable employees of Autonomous Bodies/ Public Sector Undertakings/Institute of Higher Learning of the State Governments.
Children from any other category including the children of Foreign Nationals who are located in India due to their work or for any personal reasons. The children of Foreign Nationals would be considered only in case there are no Children of Indian Nationals waitlisted for admission.KVS Admission Notice 2020-2021.
KVS Admissions 2020: Eligibility Details
The child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class 1. The age for the rest of the classes is displayed in the table below.
Classes Minimum age to take admission Maximum age to apply1 5 years 7 years
2 6 years 8 years
3 7 years 9 years
4 8 years 10 years
5 9 years 11 years
6 10 years 12 years
7 11 years 13 years
8 12 years 14 years
9 13 years 15 years
10 14 years 16 years
The admission to Class 11 would start within 20 days of CBSE Class 10 results declaration. Registration forms are to be made available free of cost by principals. For Class 1, registrations would be done through the online admission portal. For further details follow the official website of KVS.