Learn how to block your website. In this post you will find its wonderful information.
In other Android phones you can block on the web. We will teach you very well how to block websites in Android phone.
Whatever the reason may be, you may be happy to know that blocking any website on your Android device is an easy task.
Some Android phones have viruses that cause Websites In it this post benefits you.
Block a website step by step simple
Use Securing on Using MOBILE
1. Open Mobile Security.
2. On the main page of the app,
3. Click Parental Controls.
4. Tap Website Filter.
5. Toggle Website filter on.
6. click Blocked List.
7. Tap Add.
8. Enter a descriptive name and the URL for the unwanted website.
9. Tap Save to add the website to the Blocked List.
Block websites with an app
If the previous solution seems a bit too convoluted, you can always rely on apps. There is a variety of applications that will get the job done, but we will mainly focus on those that do not require rooting your device.
Follow the step-by-step
1. First Download & Install:BlockSite App
2. On your Android Device from Google Play Store.
3. Launch this app & give it accessibility permission for the proper working of this app.
4. Now Simply tap on (+) icon appearing on the Bottom Right Corner.
4. On the next screen Tap on ‘Website’ to block any website and Enter the URL or Website address.
5. Now simply try to visit that website on any browser and you can see the result.