DSC EJH Recruitment 2021: Enumerator Vacancy, Apply Online
DSC EJH Recruitment 2021: The District Selection Committee, East Jaintia Hills District, Khliehriat, invites applications (Online Mode Only) from Permanent residents of Meghalaya for the post of Enumerator. The last date for submission of the application is 25th October 2021.
Post Name:- Enumerator
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Age limit:- As per Govt of Meghalayanorms.
- Salary:- Level-2
- Educational Qualification:- SSLC Passed.
How to apply for DSC EJH Recruitment 2021 @Enumerator Vacancy
Candidates are to apply and submit their application through online mode only from 21st September 2021 due to prevailing, COVID-19 Pandemic, by clicking on the link provided on the main page of the East Jaintia Hills website viz. eastjaintiahills.gov.in
Fresh Candidates will first have to register themselves. Candidates will be required to supply a valid e-mail ID and a scanned copy of their recent passport (in jpg/jpeg format only not exceeding 50kb), along with your signature at the bottom of the photograph.
The last date for online application is on 25th October 2021. Candidates can also apply in any of the active CSCs in the District.
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For others: Rs. 100/-
Advertisement No:- EJED/DSCS/ADVT/2013/38 (Date: 05.10.2021)
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the DSC EJH Recruitment 2021 @Enumerator Vacancy official notification in detail before submitting applications.
DSC West Jaintia Hills Recruitment 2021:- District Selection Committee, West Jaintia Hills District, Jowai invites online applications from Indian citizens who are permanent residents of Meghalaya for the posts of LDA-cum-Typist. The last date for submission of the application is 15.02.2021.
Post Name:- Lower Division Assistant-cum-Typist (Grade-III)
- No of posts:- 54
- Age limit:- 18-27 years as of 01.01.2021. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Salary:- Pay scale level-5.
- Educational Qualification:- SSLC/ Matriculate. Candidates with a certificate in Computer Applications will be preferred. A speed test will be conducted. No one shall be eligible for appointment as Lower Division Assistant if his/her speed in typewriting is less than 30 words per minute.
How to apply for DSC West Jaintia Hills Recruitment 2021 @LDA-Cum-Typist Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the District Selection Committee website www.westjaintiahills.gov.in/dsc.htm with a valid e-mail id from 12.01.2021 to 15.02.2021.
A Unique 16 character application code will be generated for each of the posts applied. The application code shall be used for all future correspondences with the Office, and more importantly, it is to be provided at the time of Online Payment using State Bank Collect.
District Selection Committee, West Jaintia Hills District, Jowai will not accept any application submitted by hard copy.
- Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 50/- for SC/ST candidates.
Advertisement No:- DSC.3/ADVT/2012/125 (Date: 06.01.2021)
For more details, please check the below link