CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment 2021
CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitments for Project Associate Post 2021
CSIR-CSMCRI Recruitment 2021 – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Recruitment for Project Associate Post 2021
Project Associate-I: 01 post
Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. in Chemistry
Desirable experience: Candidate having M. Sc. in Chemistry with sound knowledge of basic chemistry, material synthesis, and characterization techniques are desirable. The selected candidate will have to work on the project entitled “Advanced water treatment system of antifouling hollow fiber and nanofiltration membranes”. CSIR funded project. The candidate will be working on membrane development, characterization, their application for water, and demonstration of the processes.
- Rs. 31000 pm + HRA for M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent with scholars who are selected through (a) National eligibility tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) national level examinations conducted by central government departments and their agencies and institutes.
- Rs. 25000 pm + HRA for others i.e. M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent [without (a) or (b) above]
Date of Interview: 23rd August 2021
Age: Maximum 35 years. As on the last date of receipt of applications through email i.e. 16th August 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Duration: The position is purely temporary for one year. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
Interested candidates are requested to send the application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. The last date of receipt of the E-mail is 16/8/2021. Applications received by email will be scrutinized based on certain criteria and only shortlisted candidates who are eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend an interview using an online mode decided by the institute, i.e. Skype or any other. The details of the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates by email.
The candidates are requested to send their CV with the following details: (1) Full name and postal address with an e-mail address, contact no., Skype id, etc., (2) Proof of date of birth, (3) Details of educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the scanned copies of certificates/ testimonials.
CSIR-CSMCRI Bhavnagar Recruitment for JRF/ Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) Bhavnagar Recruitment for JRF/ Project Associate & Project Assistant Posts 2019
Total Posts: 05 Posts
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Associate-I/II: 02 Posts
• Project Assistant-II: 01 Post
• Junior Research Fellow: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
• Junior Research Fellow (JRF) / Project Associate-I/II: 15-11-2019
• Project Assistant-II: 25-11-2019
• Junior Research Fellow: 05-12-2019
NOTE: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.