Children’s University, Gandhinagar Recruitment 2022 for Registrar Posts
Children’s University, Gandhinagar has published a notification for the Recruitment of Registrar Posts 2022. Candidates who are interested and eligible for the given post can apply online through the official website of it before the last date. Online Applications will be accepted till 03rd March 2022. Offline applications are also accepted with all the necessary documents by RPAD or Speed Post only. You can check more details about Education Qualification & Application Process in the below given official notification.
Advertisement No.: 01/2022
Age Limit: Max. 57 years
Experience: 15 years
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ ST/ OBC// EWS Category Candidates: Rs. 750/-
Educational Qualification: Check in the below given official notification
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 11/02/2022
- Last Date for Online Application: 03/03/2022
- Last Date for Recipient Application: 10/03/2022
How to Apply? Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the official website – www.cugujarat.ac.in. You can check more jobs in Gujarat on Ojas Website.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of all necessary documents to the given below address by Speed Post or RPAD only.
Total Posts: 10 Posts
• Assistant Professor – Psychology: 03 Posts
• Assistant Professor – English: 01 Post
• Assistant Professor – Home Science – Foods & Nutrition: 03 Posts
• Assistant Professor – Social Work: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
Selection Process: interview.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
• Assistant Professor – Psychology: 26-08-2019
• Assistant Professor – English: 27-08-2019
• Assistant Professor – Home Science – Foods & Nutrition: 27-08-2019
• Assistant Professor – Social Work: 28-08-2019