June 6, 2019,
Bombay High Court – BHC has published an Advt for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below the advt.
Name of Organization: Bombay High Court
Posts Name: Clerk
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 182.
4% posts (i.e. 7 posts) are Reserved for Persons with Disabilities.
Consolidated remuneration of Rs.23,000/- per month (All-inclusive).
A candidate for being eligible-
- (a) must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty.
Preference will, however, be given to Law Graduates.
- (b) must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I. T. I. for English Typing with speed of 40 w. p. m.
- (c) must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7 and Open Office Org. obtained from any of the following Institutes :
- Universities established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- Goa/Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 38 years
- (Age Relaxation for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories will be As Per Maharashtra Govt. Rules)
Selection of the candidates will be done through Screening / Written Test. Only Candidates qualifying screening test would be called for English Typing Test. The Candidates qualifying typing test would further be called for Viva-voice / Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates will have to pay the Registration Fees of Rs.25/- (non-refundable) by online mode only.
After the publication of list on the official website of the Bombay High Court, only shortlisted candidates shall pay a sum of Rs.200/- towards Examination Fees, by Online mode only. The fees shall not be refunded in any case
Important Date :
Last Date of Online Application: 17.06.2019
Important Links :